Elizabeth L. Nguyen is an associate attorney in the Southern California office. Ms. Nguyen provides legal counsel and support to school district and community college clients regarding litigation, student matters, employee discipline, labor relations, grievance handling, and personnel matters.
Prior to joining Parker & Covert, Ms. Nguyen practiced plaintiff's side personal injury law where she litigated serious injury matters against major insurance companies. Ms. Nguyen is experienced in litigation, negotiation, and alternative dispute resolution.
During law school, Ms. Nguyen was an Honors Scholar at USC Gould School of Law's inaugural class of the honors program. She served as the Vice President of USC Gould's Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and organized the campus' law student mentor program. Ms. Nguyen also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Marc D. Gross at the Superior Court of Los Angeles and was a certified law clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Juris Doctor, USC Gould School of Law, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology & Political Science, CSU Long Beach 2015
- Elizabeth is a proud alumnus of the Garden Grove Unified School District, Fountain Valley School District, & Huntington Beach Unified High School District.