Ms. Oberly is an associate in the firm's Southern California office, representing school and community college districts in litigation matters as well as Title IX matters and workplace investigations.
Ms. Oberly's extensive experience includes construction defect litigation, general insurance defense litigation, and habitability/environmental litigation. She regularly handles matters from pre-litigation all the way through trial/arbitration, including written discovery, depositions, law and motion, and trial preparation.
During law school, Ms. Oberly interned with the Fair Housing Counsel investigating discrimination complaints in housing. She also served as the Notes and Comments Editor of the Whittier Law Review, and was an active member of the Public Interest Law Foundation, awarding grant funding to students seeking unpaid internships in areas of public interest law.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Whittier Law School, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Political Science (with a minor in Communication Law and Media Policy), University of Southern California, 2004
- Ms. Oberly is a proud alumni of Ocean View School District and Huntington Beach Union High School District.
- Ms. Oberly has received certification through ATIXA as a participant in ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Trainings.